As most of you know, my partner, Karli, runs a screenprinting and embroidery company here in VA. She loves what she does and prides herself in putting out quality product. I’m EXCITED about some new products we’re selling and wanted to be FIRST to share them with all the ladies in blogland. Information and photos below….
We are offering 100% certified ORGANIC Natural-colored onesies, infant & toddler shirts and youth shirts in THREE different designs.
* Sizes available for ONESIES: 6m, 12m, 18m, 24m
* Sizes available for INFANT TEE: 6m, 12m, 18m, 24m
* Sizes available for TODDLER TEE: 2T, 3T, 4T
* Sizes available for BIG KID shirts (YOUTH): XS, S, M, L, XL
Each item will be $20.00 with FREE SHIPPING (via UPS) to a ANY BUSINESS ADDRESS. A small amount will be added on to the price if you do not have a business address available to ship to.
* Please email me at: email@example.com if you are interested and would like to place an order.
* Include the following information: your name, the item and size you’d like, and the business address you’d like the item to be shipped to. If you want the customized letter with name, please make sure the name is spelled correctly. I will email you back with the address to send payment to.
* I can only accept payment by check or money order by mail.
* Once payment is received, you can expect to receive your product within 2 weeks via UPS.
The first design is a fav of mine. Earthy tones catch your eye in this eco-friendly design – customized with your child’s name – it’s been a real hit with parents and a cool keepsake!
Here is a “proof” of the “I love my moms” onesies we’ve printed. I didn’t take photos of the actual garments. They come on the same color natural onesies, as seen above, and the green and brown shades used are the same as above.
Unlike standard cotton, these organic cotton styles are made from cotton grown WITHOUT the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton has an exceptionally soft hand and is biodegradable and hypoallergenic. And…a cool little tidbit of info….a shirt made from 100% organic cotton saves 1/3 of a pound of synthetic fertilizers and farm chemicals!
I’m excited about getting these out into the community. Don’t hesitate to email me with questions, comments, etc! For those of you that ordered, I would LOVE to see photos of your little ones wearing them!! Thanks guys!