Rules, rules, rules: post what you’ve got on the table (chair, nightstand, whatever) beside your bed. Leave nothing out. Nothing. Link back to the kind person who tagged you and then tag 3 other folks. Really tag them – none of this “whoever hasn’t done this meme yet” tagging.
We don’t technically have a bedside table. We have a white cube-storage unit type thing (in an “L” shape) that has three surfaces….descending like stairs….(the top one has our dvd player and flatscreen tv on it). This unit has empty cubes you can put leather or canvas drawers in. Sort of like this:
We have 5 drawers (3 red, 2 black) filled with stuff (I couldn’t possibly list EVERYTHING in them). But, here’s what’s visible…..
*Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling *John Kerry: A Portrait by George Butler * Trace by Patricia Cornwell *Black Notice by Patricia Cornwell * For Edgar by Sheldon Rusch * Dan Eldon: The Art of Life by Jennifer New * Maternal Desire by Daphne de Marneffe * Too Beautiful To Die by Glennville Lovell
2. Random Movies:
* Goonies *Grumpy & Grumpier Old Men *Fletch Lives
3. Roots For Her perfume
5. A bunch of black rocks in a small vase
4. Scented oil /wax cube tealight candle aroma burner thing. Wow, that was REALLY non-descriptive and terrible.
5. Vase with a black, fake rose it in.
6. Black picture frame with a picture of K kissing me on the cheek. Circa 2002.
7. Olive Garden plastic kiddie cup half-full of water.
8. The Walking Dead comics, issues 41-47. LOVE them.
9. 4-inch black high heels from ALDO.
10. Jarratt’s collar. Black leather with a little silver bone charm.
11. K’s glasses.
So, not all that exciting eh? One thing I have noticed from reading all of these on other’s blogs….people have a lot of books by their beds!
Well, we had our 2nd insem earlier today around 4pm. We are opting out of doing one tomorrow. We had less “stuff” today from KD, but I stayed laying down for longer, and didn’t seem to have as much “leakage”. Hips more elevated too. And I switched to my stomach and sides for awhile too, as some of you have suggested that that coats the cervix better!!! So, now on to the TWW. I’m having some questions about ovulation day and temps on my chart…. I may post that tomorrow and try to get some input from you girls!!
Oh, I’ll tag a few people – sorry if you’ve done this!
* Lynn over at Family Style Love
ANDDDDDD on to a new week!