I was tagged by J at love + love = marriage :
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
The 6 Non-Important things/habits/quirks about me:
1) I once went 11 days without a single bite of food – call it a fast for clarity of the mind.
2) My biggest pet peeve is guys who don’t keep their fingernails trimmed.
3) I have this other “personality” named Itty (K being Bitty) that only comes out at certain times. Itty has her own voice and mannerisms, and is addicted to hugs. I promise I’m not schizophrenic. Really.
4) I was a crazy cat child. I lived on a farm, and at one point we had 29 cats (outdoor barn cats). When I was 9 – I named 2 kittens out of a litter – Yentl & Anshel (after the Barbra Streisand movie Yentl). Like I said, crazy cat child!
5) I have 2361 songs in my iTunes library. It would take me 6.5 days of non-stop playing to hear them all.
6) I’m allergic to bottled alcoholic drinks like Smirnoff Ice, Bacardi flavoured beers, Mikes Hard Lemonade, etc., but love the taste of them.